Do to others as you would have them do to you. [Luke 6:31]
Trust in the Lord with all your heart, lean not on your own understanding. [Proverbs 3:5]
Now faith is being sure of what we hope for and certain of what we do not see. [Hebrews 11:1]

Wednesday, January 12, 2005

One month...

It's been one month since NG and I had that 'chat'...187 emails and counting later...and I lost count on the hours we spent chatting. [we call it our weekend chat marathon...] Sheesh. Everything is happening so fast. You just CANNOT control your feelings. Well, if you can, good for you, in my case, I can't. I'm just taking it in stride. Oh well. Prayers check for everybody. I must to go zzzzland now. I'm sleepy. An hour of badminton with my cousin was good. I lost [yet again] but it's all good. God Bless us all.

No comments: