Do to others as you would have them do to you. [Luke 6:31]
Trust in the Lord with all your heart, lean not on your own understanding. [Proverbs 3:5]
Now faith is being sure of what we hope for and certain of what we do not see. [Hebrews 11:1]

Monday, January 24, 2005

Out and About ...

  • Missed me? Hehehe. It's a Monday afternoon and I'm at home. I took the day off. Actually, just the half-day off. Work was light. Was in Megamall earlier. I'm just checking mails. 24 from NG today. Whew. Can I BE anymore kilig? ... Speaking of NG, he outed us on the Jamie Group. He asked me first if it would be ok, I said yes. Anyhoo, this is a portion of his email to the group......things just happened one night online, and I have not looked back since! We have great plans for the future, and I thank this group, each and everyone (Jamie's music brought me and V together!) on a daily basis! Music and good friends have a way of bringing people together don't they??...
  • I grabbed the spoon. I'm SO riding the bus.
  • Prayers check for everyone.
  • God Bless us all.
  • No comments: