Do to others as you would have them do to you. [Luke 6:31]
Trust in the Lord with all your heart, lean not on your own understanding. [Proverbs 3:5]
Now faith is being sure of what we hope for and certain of what we do not see. [Hebrews 11:1]

Friday, October 24, 2003

Years After...

Last night [or a just hours ago], I had dinner [pizza baby] with three people [Leila, Mike and Angel] I met thru a college publication. It has been 7 years since the last time I saw these people. It was nice seeing and talking to them again. We had good times back in Dataline. It was short but good times nonetheless. Leila and Mike met thru Dataline. They've been together for 7 years. They're getting married next month. They have a kickass invitation. They made it themselves. The seal is like the one on Harry Potter only with their initials. Coolness. I want a gold seal with my initials too.

Tonight, I'll be attending our 10th year high school reunion party/after dinner gathering. I hope it'll turn out fine. I hope someone I wanna see will be there. I have no expectations just good vibes.

My fellow clearbook aficianado Irene will make it on November 8th or 9th. Yay. See ya soon Starshine.

No comments: