Do to others as you would have them do to you. [Luke 6:31]
Trust in the Lord with all your heart, lean not on your own understanding. [Proverbs 3:5]
Now faith is being sure of what we hope for and certain of what we do not see. [Hebrews 11:1]

Sunday, October 05, 2003

Freshly Made...

I decided to make an icon/banner of sorts for my blog. It's always been just the words Thinking Out Loud, well, it's still the same words but done in PHOTOSHOP [hah!], that's all I can do in PHOTOSHOP. It's a start. I LOVE the shade of violet/purple. Ahhh...next up, I should be updating my site. Yeah. I have some time in my hands since work is rather light nowadays. Hate and love it at the same time.

Last week, I stayed home most of the time, I watched 14 episodes of ALIAS season 1. I have two discs to go. Gotta love yummy Michael Vartan. I sometimes wish I am Sidney Bristow.

No comments: