Do to others as you would have them do to you. [Luke 6:31]
Trust in the Lord with all your heart, lean not on your own understanding. [Proverbs 3:5]
Now faith is being sure of what we hope for and certain of what we do not see. [Hebrews 11:1]

Tuesday, October 14, 2003

A is for Apple...well, not this time...
* got this from a FRIENDSTER pal...thought I'd post my answers here since I've nothing else to blog about...well, I actually do...just not up to it as of the moment...

A - Age: 27
B - Boyfriend: He's out there...somewhere.
C - Chore you hate: Cleaning the bathroom.
D - Dad's name: Leonilo
E - Essential make up item: Chap Stick
F - Favourite actress: Drew Barrymore
G - Gold or silver: Silver
H - Hometown: Grew up in Caloocan City, now in staying in the QC area.
I - Instruments you play: I wish I know how to play the bass guitar.
J - Job title: Customs Rep.
K - Kids: None.
L - Living arrangements: Living with Parents and two younger sisters.
M - Mom's name: Lourdes
N - Number of people you slept with: Yeah, like I'm gonna post it here.
O - Overnight hospital stays: A few times ... but I wasn't the patient. I don't like hospitals.
P - Phobia: Heights.
Q - Quote[s] you like:
"Giving should never hurt. You should just give until it feels good." - Ed Stevens (ED)
"Always do right. This will gratify some people, and astonish the rest." - Mark Twain;
"To the world you might be one person, but to one person you might be the world." - Unknown
R - Religious Affiliation: Catholic Church
S - Siblings: One brother and two sisters.
T - Time you wake up? Before 7am during the work week.
U - Unique habit: I can't think of one as of the moment.
V - Vegetable you refuse to eat: Labanos or Radish [Thanks Kim]
W - Worst habit: Negative Thinking
X - X-rays you've had: None
Y - Yummy food you make: Peach Float
Z - Zodiac Sign: Aquarius

No comments: