Do to others as you would have them do to you. [Luke 6:31]
Trust in the Lord with all your heart, lean not on your own understanding. [Proverbs 3:5]
Now faith is being sure of what we hope for and certain of what we do not see. [Hebrews 11:1]

Monday, October 27, 2003

A Pleasant Surprise...

I attended my highschool reunion last Saturday night. And it went fine. It was a pleasant surprise. Around 60 batchmates were there. Some people I didn't particularly liked in HS but seeing them again after 10 years, the resentment is not there anymore. I guess, 10 years of not seeing them made it easier to forget that you didn't like them back in HS. hehehe. Most of my batchmates are guys, I think, we're only 20+ girls in our batch. It was an MALE school 'til a few years before I entered that highschool. I guess, the guys were either surprised or happy that they now have classmates who are females.

After 10 years, the guys still look the same and acted the same only now they gained weight and got taller. The guy I wanted to see didn't attend the event. Oh well, maybe next time.

No comments: