Do to others as you would have them do to you. [Luke 6:31]
Trust in the Lord with all your heart, lean not on your own understanding. [Proverbs 3:5]
Now faith is being sure of what we hope for and certain of what we do not see. [Hebrews 11:1]

Wednesday, October 15, 2003

My Week So Far...

> Sunday - Got up early for church at around 6am-ish. Badminton with highschool friends at 9am-12noon. Lunch here at home. Bought some DVDs [The Simpsons-Second Season; The Royal Tenenbaums; New Kids On The Block: The Videos (hah! they are the boy band of my generation); Singles; Almost Famous; The Royal Tenenbaums; Bring It On; View From The Top]. Slept quite early, still after midnight but earlier than the usual.

> Monday - Had an ok but tiring day. Fell asleep while watching THAT 70s Show. Darn.

> Tuesday - Busy work day. Bought CSI Seasons 1 and 2 DVDs and Come Together: A night for John Lennon's words and music. [I like Dave Matthews and Craig David's performances the best]. Smallville was a replay again for the third consecutive week. Darn. Watched the 5th season preem of Sex And The City, back-to-back episodes. Yay. A brand new season. Ooops, I just remembered, I taped the first two episodes of the final season of The X-Files, I have yet to watch it. Ditto, with the third & final season preem of Roswell. Darn, Roswell's second episode will be on tonight. Aaacckkk. I need more TV time. Had a hard time getting some zzzzz. I think I had only 2 or 3 hours of zzzzz. Darn.

> Wednesday - Yet another busy work day. Bought my 4-year old cousin Nadine some jumbo crayons [for her giant Snow White and The Seven Dwarfs coloring book], her reaction was priceless. She makes me smile every day. Just the thought of her makes me smile. YEAH. Fell asleep after dinner. Missed Everwood. Got some good news, Jessica Zafra's Twisted radio show will be back on Monday, 9-10PM on NU107. Happiness.

> Thursday - is today. I'm still awake. Time check: 2am. I better call it a night or day. Bound to be another busy work day.

No comments: