Do to others as you would have them do to you. [Luke 6:31]
Trust in the Lord with all your heart, lean not on your own understanding. [Proverbs 3:5]
Now faith is being sure of what we hope for and certain of what we do not see. [Hebrews 11:1]

Sunday, August 04, 2002

Just Talk...

Saturday night.

The night that I was waiting for.

My supposed night to talk.

And did I talk?

Yeah, I did but still not that much.

Though I think I was able to tell them what was on my mind.

After, I felt a lot better.

The last two weeks was one of the low moments for me.

It was sad.

Anyway, I really have to do something about me and talking...

We have to work with each other or else?...

It will just drive people away from me...

I've not been talkative [at all] for so long that I don't know where to begin.

Darn...But I'm really glad...at least, I was able to talk...even for a bit...

Haaaayyyy...

I talk to myself more than any human being...well, except for God...is that normal? Talking to one's self? Am I getting loony? I'm still thinking back when and how and why I became this silent person. I'm like a mute person most often than not. I don't think I'm a push-over but that may seem to some people because I don't argue...I don't like arguments...once someone's voice got high, I just have to back down/off...

Maybe I should carry a recorder with me...


No comments: