Do to others as you would have them do to you. [Luke 6:31]
Trust in the Lord with all your heart, lean not on your own understanding. [Proverbs 3:5]
Now faith is being sure of what we hope for and certain of what we do not see. [Hebrews 11:1]

Sunday, August 04, 2002

Bargain Lady...

Whenever I go to a mall, my first stop is the magazine/bargain books stores [Filbars, Booksale or the SM Supermarket], that is my routine. Once I stepped inside...I just have to find the nearest mag store. To see if there are bargain magazines that I will happen to like. Just like tonight, I went to Filbars and found the JANE May 2002 ish...I bought it. Then, I found the Entertainment IT List issue...got it too, it was on sale, I just couldn't resist. I got a book of Caleb Carr from Booksale, books there are always on sale. I got it for less than a 100 peso. My total magazine and book expenses for the week including the JANE March 2002 ish, PEOPLE Extra, Latina 2000 issue [Ben Bratt on the cover], Premiere Jan2002 ish, GQ June 2000 [Marky on the cover], 3 Entertainment Weekly Magazines that I bought earlier of the week is...wait...let me do the math...ohkay...got it...it's 642 pesos for 10 magazines and one book. Not bad...not bad at all...

No comments: