Do to others as you would have them do to you. [Luke 6:31]
Trust in the Lord with all your heart, lean not on your own understanding. [Proverbs 3:5]
Now faith is being sure of what we hope for and certain of what we do not see. [Hebrews 11:1]

Wednesday, August 07, 2002

Feelings, Such Strong Feelings

[I borrowed my title from a FRIENDS line...]

How am I feeling today? Well...I'm feeling good. Why Good? Because Wednesday happens to be my favorite day of the week. Why Wednesday? Because of Friends, CSI and The Practice and Nitelite ['til March of this year].

A couple of weeks ago I wasn't feeling so good. I was sad. I was hating myself.

I didn't particularly liked myself during those times. I was down and all that. Tried my best to tell myself that everything will be okay once I get to talk. And I got to talk. And I felt much better.

I feel like...for me, I'd really have to be cautious with my actions or whatever.

So as to not hurt people's feelings.

Coz when I learned that I hurt people's feelings [eventhough I didn't purposely do it...] it hurts me the most.

When I'm hurt, I feel very vulnerable...I tend to get lost in the scheme of things...And I don't like that...That's why, I keep in mind not to hurt other people's feelings...

I'm just grateful that I have friends...Really Grateful...More than words can say...Awww...I'm getting teary-eyed...

Enough about me...More on the coming days...

Today, I feel good. And I didn't hurt anyone's feelings today...That is good...God is good...

No comments: