Do to others as you would have them do to you. [Luke 6:31]
Trust in the Lord with all your heart, lean not on your own understanding. [Proverbs 3:5]
Now faith is being sure of what we hope for and certain of what we do not see. [Hebrews 11:1]

Thursday, August 15, 2002

Some random tests...

Book Worm Meter for Vikkicar

Shut In 71%
..
29% Out Of The House
Intellectual 77%
..
23% Moron
High Attention Span 95%
..
5% Low Attention Span
Bookitude 57%
..
43% Book Burner
Book Worm 75%
..
25% Bug Stomper
Take your bookworm readings.




The B-Movie That Suits Me Is:


Mr. Vampire: Hong Kong, like Hollywood, is not known for creativity. Although similar to A Chinese Ghost Story, this movie is unique in many ways. Well written and played out, this funny horror is a true treat.

Find out which b-movie suits you.




Am I The Greatest Song In The World?

Rock: Indeed, I am the greatest song in the world! But you shalt never hear me, for I am far to great to be heard by the ears of mortals.

Are you the greatest song in the world?


My Romance Meter

Optimist 50%
..
50% Cynic
Close 59%
..
41% Distant
Long Term 30%
..
70% Brief
What does my romance meter read?




No comments: