Do to others as you would have them do to you. [Luke 6:31]
Trust in the Lord with all your heart, lean not on your own understanding. [Proverbs 3:5]
Now faith is being sure of what we hope for and certain of what we do not see. [Hebrews 11:1]

Wednesday, August 14, 2002

I'm not 100% happy...

What is happiness to you? [That question I got from Vanilla Sky.]

So, what is happiness to me?

A lotta things.

TV...for one...I love my shows...They give me instant happiness...They are the quickest way to make me happy...

Magazines...though I buy them for the TV and MILK ads most of the time...and if I happen to like who's on the cover.
JANE mag is an exception...I read it from cover to cover. Discovered the magazine last year.

Bernadine Joy...she's my 3-year old cousin...she makes me happy...every single day...

EBC...yep, though the text messages are not as frequent as before, I'm glad that they're there. They make me happy too...

Alanis Morissette...sheesh, she has a rockin' website, check out Alanis.

Jessica Zafra...she's just an inspiration...I may never be a writer but she is my inspiration...Don't tell her....She likes earrings...I gave her some during one of her book launchings...I don't think she remembers...I hope she does...

My Family...I don't really tell them that they make me happy but they do....They really do...

Lil Monica...I am one blessed person....

My Relatives...most of them I know I could count on...

My Friends...Again...I am one blessed person....

God...indeed, I am blessed.

No comments: