Do to others as you would have them do to you. [Luke 6:31]
Trust in the Lord with all your heart, lean not on your own understanding. [Proverbs 3:5]
Now faith is being sure of what we hope for and certain of what we do not see. [Hebrews 11:1]

Friday, August 30, 2002

Done with the computer table...

[borrowed that line from the PILOT of Fwends...changed BOOK CASE to computer table...enuff...]

Friday night, my sisters and I bought a computer table...took us almost 4 hours assembling the said table...we imagined ourselves like the GUYs from Friends during the Pilot when they were assembling a book case...it was tiring to assemble a table...but it's all good now...our work has paid off...Lil Monica is in a proper table now...yay.

Time check: 3am.

TV is on to the US Open...2nd Round match between Gustavo Kuerten and Marat Safin [yummy guy]...Safin is having a hard time...Poor yummy guy...Kuerten kinda reminds me of Patrick Dempsey while Safin kinda looks like Brian Krause [Charmed]...

My cousin Kuya Ed and his family went back to Jersey last Thursday...I kinda miss the kids...they are fun to be with...hope it will not be a long time 'til I get to see them again...

Ooops...my Hazelnut Coffee is ready...

Read the latest from Ick...as always, I'm entertained...




No comments: