Do to others as you would have them do to you. [Luke 6:31]
Trust in the Lord with all your heart, lean not on your own understanding. [Proverbs 3:5]
Now faith is being sure of what we hope for and certain of what we do not see. [Hebrews 11:1]

Monday, July 29, 2002

I'm feeling much better...

It's a Tuesday afternoon.
Like always, instead of having my lunch, I spend my time online...
It's been a week or so that I haven't really been sending messages to three of my fwends...
I'm really worried because I might say something that I will just regret later...
So, in the meantime...
however hard it is...
I just refrain myself from sending them messages 'til we get to talk...
I can't even ask them "how they are?".
What's up with that?
Bummer...
I'm really in the dark room nowadays...
I'm looking forward to our talk this Saturday.
But you know what?
I'm nervous...
To talk...
Not the subject of the talk...
But the act of talking...
I get nervous when I talk for a long period of time...
That's why I don't talk that much...

No comments: