Do to others as you would have them do to you. [Luke 6:31]
Trust in the Lord with all your heart, lean not on your own understanding. [Proverbs 3:5]
Now faith is being sure of what we hope for and certain of what we do not see. [Hebrews 11:1]

Tuesday, July 02, 2002

No Pictures Allowed

Last time, I tried to attach some images here in the blog page but I failed. Later on, I read the FAQs and I find out that attaching images are not supported by BlogSpot. Anyhoo, I will attach them pictures again but this time I will just link them. Let's see if it works. Check out Mark Philippoussis and Daniela Hantuchova.

I read Irene's current posts...that's entertainment. [more please!] She said she's prude, I don't think so. [hah! that's coming from someone who likes guys in their undies...] I don't know what about those guys in undies that I find very appealing...started with Marky Mark during his Calvin Klein ads...then Marcus...then Jomari...now it's John Hall...shame on me? nah! I'm not doing anything wrong. I'm just appreciating a man's undies...heehee.



No comments: