Do to others as you would have them do to you. [Luke 6:31]
Trust in the Lord with all your heart, lean not on your own understanding. [Proverbs 3:5]
Now faith is being sure of what we hope for and certain of what we do not see. [Hebrews 11:1]

Thursday, June 27, 2002

I'm trying this out for Irene

Okay, Irene said she hasn't figured out how to attach pix on her blog, that's why I'm trying this one out. Just to see if I can attach a pic here. I don't know how to as well. [heehee]

Here is a good looking Mark Philippoussis...



Damn, the SHIFT key is busted. aaarrrgggghhh.

Today is Trinity's day. [also my friend Sigrid, I wonder how and where she is now?....and John Paul Cusack] Happy Happy to you three and all the celebrants.

This is Daniela Hantuchova


from Slovakia, the Captain's latest crush. She is a tennis player.


No comments: