Do to others as you would have them do to you. [Luke 6:31]
Trust in the Lord with all your heart, lean not on your own understanding. [Proverbs 3:5]
Now faith is being sure of what we hope for and certain of what we do not see. [Hebrews 11:1]

Wednesday, June 12, 2002

Cough, Cough

I have a cough today [actually, it's been going on for 3 days now] I took Solmux the other day but I guess it didn't work. Anyhow, I was suppose to go to SM Megamall yesterday but it rained, so, I ended up going with my cousins at SM Fairview. First stop and last stop, Filbars [of course]. I bought magazines [Jane with Uma on the cover; Dolly with Drew on the cover; 2 Biography with Cruise on the cover---will give it to Eira and Ada;] and books [Hannibal, A Patchwork Planet by Anne Tyler, and another one I forget the title...] Looked for John Mayers CD but it wasn't available yet at the record shop. Will try M1 this weekend.

At around 10PM-ish, went to Octave KTV with my sister and cousin to meet up with 4 of the EBC Gang [one is an honorary member...heehee]. I got home at around 3AM-ish, slept at 4AM-ish, woke up at 5AM-ish...and you bet I'm sleepy right about now...so I have to end this one for now.

No comments: