Do to others as you would have them do to you. [Luke 6:31]
Trust in the Lord with all your heart, lean not on your own understanding. [Proverbs 3:5]
Now faith is being sure of what we hope for and certain of what we do not see. [Hebrews 11:1]

Sunday, June 09, 2002

Still No Comments...[as if I need them...]

Okay, the Comments tags are still not showing, I must have done something wrong. Will get to it when I have more time. I can live without comments. Oh well...I came from the dentist yesterday...one of the things that I don't like doing. But it's a must to go to the dentist at least every 6 months. So, I went.

Also, I went to church yesterday, I wasn't suppose to go in but my Mother was with me. Dang. I just stood still. Dang. I have a few issues regarding my faith. What's wrong with me. Can't really talk about it yet. Anyhoo, a lotta people came in late. [that's what I noticed? really bad.] Though, after watching A Walk To Remember, a line said from Mandy Moore's character hit me, the line went..."I don't need a reason to get angry with God..." [that hit home...pretty hard...]

No comments: