Do to others as you would have them do to you. [Luke 6:31]
Trust in the Lord with all your heart, lean not on your own understanding. [Proverbs 3:5]
Now faith is being sure of what we hope for and certain of what we do not see. [Hebrews 11:1]

Friday, June 07, 2002

Yeeaahh, right...

Guess what? K-lite has a new site...about damn time. One question though, Why now? What's this new guy have that the Captain didn't? Dang. I checked it out, and it made me teary-eyed just looking at the front page. Everything seem so happy. Damn. Why? Why be happy without the usual K-lite? Why? Without Nitelite. Without Twisted. Without Monica. Without Little David. Why? Please tell me. Coz I can't/don't understand all of it. Just now, I'm getting teary-eyed, just thinking about K-lite. Damn. I breathed K-lite since...been too long...and the thing is, I sometimes wish [at the back of my-so-called-mind] that K-lite cease to exist. I know, it's a BAD [really bad] thought but I can't help it, because I know that 2 people have been wronged and people are just getting on with their lives as if nothing has happened. No mention about Little David on the website. What the...? He was the brain of K-lite. Without him, K-lite is nothing. Not even an acknowledgement. What are these people thinking? In Tagalog, walang utang na loob.

[deep breaths. deep even breaths...deep deep breaths...]

Oh man, now, the urge to even update Litebuzz Online is just not there anymore...it pains me to have this attitude towards K-lite but I'm only human and it hurts...call me pathetic...but it does...man. Whenever I see my clearbooks with K-lite souvenirs, it just breaks my heart...though it sometimes make me smile because I think of the times when it was all good. [yeah, those were the days...]

I really don't know if I will update the site still...I'm even thinking of deleting it. What do you think? Should I? Am I just being a drama queen here? My hormones are really unpredictable these days...and that's another story. Damn.

No comments: