Do to others as you would have them do to you. [Luke 6:31]
Trust in the Lord with all your heart, lean not on your own understanding. [Proverbs 3:5]
Now faith is being sure of what we hope for and certain of what we do not see. [Hebrews 11:1]

Saturday, June 08, 2002

My Utopia in cyberspace...

Yes, finally I was able to upload the front page of my personal site though I forgot to save the stylesheet from Lil Monica...dang. At least, the front page is up. I haven't told anyone about the URL though. Will tell the EBC first as soon as it's finished. A long way to go. Oh goody, there's no work on Wednesday [Independence Day]. Yeeha.

Also, I signed up at YACCS so that my blog can accept comments. As if a lotta people will check this out.

I'm outta here for now. 'Til next time.

No comments: