Do to others as you would have them do to you. [Luke 6:31]
Trust in the Lord with all your heart, lean not on your own understanding. [Proverbs 3:5]
Now faith is being sure of what we hope for and certain of what we do not see. [Hebrews 11:1]

Tuesday, July 16, 2002

Hah!

It's been awhile since I last posted something in here...I'm still hesitating if I'm gonna include this in my website. It's not like Irene's Blog, so entertaining.

I'm a person who can't even talk about what's bothering me to those people who are there to listen. Sometimes, I think, am I shutting them out by not talking? I can't even send them text messages because I know they would ask and I know that they get tired of asking and me not telling. I need help. I'm aware of it. I've been having dreams. [almost every night now] Been napping most of the time. I guess, just to escape [even for a while] the thoughts that's bothering me. Sleep is good.

No comments: