Do to others as you would have them do to you. [Luke 6:31]
Trust in the Lord with all your heart, lean not on your own understanding. [Proverbs 3:5]
Now faith is being sure of what we hope for and certain of what we do not see. [Hebrews 11:1]

Monday, July 22, 2002

Sadness...

I can now say that I am sad.

Since Saturday, I've been thinking...thinking...confusing myself in the process.

Now, I'm just sad.

About the fact that I've been causing some problems with some of my friends and I didn't know about it 'til they told me about it.

The thing is, why didn't I know about it? Was I really that dense? Don't I feel it when something is up?

Since I could remember, I always try my best to do good. Not to take advantage of people. Not to disrespect people. Not to give people problems. Because I believe in karma. But it seems while I was trying to be good, I also was doing something bad.

It made me doubt myself. Do I really know myself? Why those traits that my friends noticed in me, I didn't see for myself? It hurts me to be that person. I don't like that person. Oh well...

I'm hoping that I will get past this in one piece. Because I am not that strong. I have the tendency to give up. When I'm really tired and just had it.

This is one of my saddest days. It's on my top 5.

I am sad.

No comments: