Do to others as you would have them do to you. [Luke 6:31]
Trust in the Lord with all your heart, lean not on your own understanding. [Proverbs 3:5]
Now faith is being sure of what we hope for and certain of what we do not see. [Hebrews 11:1]

Saturday, March 03, 2007

Multiplied and More...

  • I made a Multiply site for NG and me, it's at http://wehavefaith.multiply.com. Though, knowing him, I'm not sure he'll be tinkering with that site much [if at all]. Hee. I just got inspired from seeing a friend's multiply site and thought, why not give it a spin. When I signed in, I found out that I have an existing account to Multiply already since 2004. I just never got around to updating it. Now, it's a brand new site. I was surprised that it was easy to use. The site is tied up with Flickr, Yahoo, Livejournal, Blogger, that's quite convenient.
  • There are so many free websites nowadays, wherein you can publish your photos, your words and what not in an instant. You don't have to know HTML or CSS to make one. I used to code a few of the websites I made before. Gone are those days. Just find one website to suit your needs and voila, you'll be published in a matter of minutes. It's all good. Free stuff is always good for me.
  • For photo-sharing, I have an account with Flickr, Ringo and YahooPhotos.
  • For photo-hosting for the icons on my blog, I have Photobucket.
  • I also have MySpace [it's more of a fan-networking site, it all started to support Jamie Walters, I have Zach Braff, Jann Arden, Tal Bachman, Darius Danesh, Jakob Dylan, Ari Hest on myspace "friends" list. Hee. If I had more time, I would search for my other faves and try and add them to my list.
  • For networking/friends, I have Friendster.
  • I get my mails via Yahoo, Gmail and Hotmail.
  • I use Yahoo Messenger for instant messaging, Windows Live Messenger as a backup, I also have AOL Instant Messenger for my cousins who uses AOL, but I always forget to log in.
  • I have existing accounts from YahooGeocities for my website [that I don't get to update for years now], for my Jomari Yllana site, for a friend's birthday site I made a few years back.
  • For my blogs, I have Blogger, Livejournal and Easyjournal.
  • So much free stuff online no? Wish I thought of making one of them sites. That would have been a cool thing. When someone asks you, what do you do for a living...you can just say..."I invented post-its..." or to that effect. Hee.
  • I'm sure I have signed up for message boards and forums that I never get to visit anymore. Hee.
  • Anyhoo, must go for now, here's another pic taken back in the 80s. Hee. My siblings and my cousin Luan. Little people us. Have a fine Sunday and the week to come. God Bless.

  • No comments: