Do to others as you would have them do to you. [Luke 6:31]
Trust in the Lord with all your heart, lean not on your own understanding. [Proverbs 3:5]
Now faith is being sure of what we hope for and certain of what we do not see. [Hebrews 11:1]

Wednesday, February 28, 2007

Personalized...

  • A little change on my blog address, I've been meaning to change it for a while but kept forgetting. I finally changed it to http://vikkicar.blogspot.com a while ago. To my friends who link me to their blogs, please update my address, sorry for the inconvenience.

  • I took these pix early Saturday, before we took NG to the airport. Nadine wanted to come even if she was sooooo sleepy. Hee. She made me promise the night before that I will wake her up no matter what.

    This pic is circa 1982. My cousin's wedding. I had short hair. Check out SisterJ's hair. Hee.

  • Pix of the Bohol trip on my next post.
  • May we all have a fine March. God Bless.
  • No comments: