Do to others as you would have them do to you. [Luke 6:31]
Trust in the Lord with all your heart, lean not on your own understanding. [Proverbs 3:5]
Now faith is being sure of what we hope for and certain of what we do not see. [Hebrews 11:1]

Friday, February 09, 2007

Homecoming Queen...

Gotta love Rico's profile...


Queen and Rix...


Rix looking at me, I took around 3 shots before this one, Rix must be thinking: "I'm going blind, I'm going blind..." Heee...


Laney sent me this DVD, my first birthday gifty, she also gave me a card. I love cards. If you want to make me happy on my birthday, give me a card. Will be appreciated.

  • Laney mentioned about making a birthday wish list, was thinking about it but decided not to have a list. I pretty much have what I need and want right now. I just WANT cards. Thank you very much.
  • It's Friday and I'm at home. Been a busy first 3 days of work, then just paper work yesterday and now, not much.
  • I cleaned my room last night. Put up curtains. Ironed some clothes that I didn't get to iron last Sunday while watching NIP/TUCK Season3 on dvd. I haven't finished Season2 yet but my dvd won't play the last 4 or 5 eps. Can't complain much when you have bootlegs. Hee.
  • I'm just relaxing right now. Trying not to worry about NGs flights. His route this time is one less stop from last year. Omaha to Chicago. Chicago to Hongkong. Hongkong to Manila. He arrives at HK around 6pm but will not fly out here until 9pm.
  • Anyhoo, I think, will just take a nap for now. Will try to update this blog when I can. Lotsa going on this month, two of my Tatay's sisters are here. Tita Baby left yesterday though. Tita Carol will leave on Sunday. Then, on the 16th, Tita Leny will arrive and SisterJ the next day. A busy February for most of us. All good.
  • Must go for now. God Bless.
  • No comments: