Do to others as you would have them do to you. [Luke 6:31]
Trust in the Lord with all your heart, lean not on your own understanding. [Proverbs 3:5]
Now faith is being sure of what we hope for and certain of what we do not see. [Hebrews 11:1]

Saturday, March 10, 2007

We Get By...

  • ... with friends, family and God.
  • We just have to keep it real and not lose faith.
  • Everything and anything that we're going through right NOW, it shall/will [like almost always] pass.
  • A friend sent me an email that made me realize about something that is a huge deal in my life.
  • I forget that relationships [and everything that goes with it] is a WE and US thingy. It's not just a me thingy anymore. I have to remember that always.
  • Being a grown-up is not easy but we get by no?
  • I turned 31 last month. I'm a thirty-something person. Hee. OMG!!! 10 years ago, I was in a very dark place. Not anymore in the recent years. I'm blessed. I know that.
  • It's been a busy work week for me. All good. Better than nothing. I know, I feel like complaining but really, it's better that I have a job [that I sometimes complain about...heee] than none at all.
  • Last Friday, we went to my Tito Romy's house for the birthday dinner of Tita Susan. Yummy food. They live in Muntinlupa AND we're from Novaliches, QC, far I know, 2 hours ++ travel time. All worth it though. I think, the last time I was there was back in 1999/2000 when my favorite [AT THAT TIME] radio station 103.5K-lite, it was during their Y2Klite thingy. Spent the night at my Tito Romy's house after the said event. Here are a few pix from last Friday's dinner.
  • SisterJ, Tin, Tita Loida and Tita Leny.

    UncleBoss, AJ, Nadine, SisterJ and Dylan.

    Nadine, SisterJ, Tin and Dylan.

    Tita Loida, Nanay, Tita Leny, Tita Susan.

    Tito Freddie and Tita Leny.

    This drink is actually okay for me.

    Tita Loida, SisterJ, Tita Susan, Me and Tin.

    Me, my cousins JB and Tin, SisterJ and cousin Luan; seated from left: my brotherdear, cousin JR and his gurlfriend Anna.

  • Can you spot the difference? Heee.
  • March 10, 2007

    October 1, 2006

  • I asked NG to pose on cam yesterday and these are the ones that I can share...heee.

  • It's been 2 weeks since NG was here. Time is really amazing. You wait for it and then, once it's here, it just fly by so fast. My Tita Leny and SisterJ will be going back to the States and Dubai [respectively] on Thursday the 15th.
  • Here's hoping this week will be an okay work week for you and me. God Bless.
  • 4 comments:

    irene said...

    oh Starshine don't stress youself too much... develop a habit which makes you habit. exmaple? me. i sniff my coach french purse to make all the bad elemnents go away... i wish you happier months ahead.

    qtz said...

    hmmmm, he added those yellow folders on top of everything else. Hehehee.

    manonica said...

    Omijoshartnett! Those boxes ARE nailed to the floor!

    Ada said...

    There are some books, or dvds in the cabinet now.

    You gotta have to come over soon and get those nails off those boxes. Hee. Good luck! *_*