Do to others as you would have them do to you. [Luke 6:31]
Trust in the Lord with all your heart, lean not on your own understanding. [Proverbs 3:5]
Now faith is being sure of what we hope for and certain of what we do not see. [Hebrews 11:1]

Monday, March 12, 2007

27th...

  • 27th month with NG today...one of many more he said. I'm happy. He's happy. We're both happy. That counts right?
  • We do a few things that get on each other's nerves but we do them mostly to annoy each other, that's something to smile about.
  • Not easy being in a long-distance relationship. Tell me about it.
  • I'm not saying it's impossible, it's not just that easy.
  • It makes me wanna go ayoko na at times.
  • And ask why others have it easy [in being physically together and all] and we don't...
  • Then I think about how NG has been a blessing in my life, even if he's in another part of the world and it becomes okay.
  • SIGH. Keeping it real. Keeping the faith.
  • Have a fine day to you. Must get going, early day today at work. I'm not complaining. Hee. Or am I???
  • God Bless.
  • 2 comments:

    Unknown said...

    yihee, monthsary! :p

    manonica said...

    Happy happy! Love moves indeedy!