Do to others as you would have them do to you. [Luke 6:31]
Trust in the Lord with all your heart, lean not on your own understanding. [Proverbs 3:5]
Now faith is being sure of what we hope for and certain of what we do not see. [Hebrews 11:1]

Saturday, March 17, 2007

Life As I Know It...

Luan, Me, Tin, Jenea and Nadine...

May kanya-kanyang mundo ang mga kapamilya ko...

The kiddies [Evan, Joss, Jelo, Nadine and Jenea] and the not-so-kiddies [Tin, Kuya Frank, Ate Vangie, SisterJ, Tito Freddie, Tita Leny, Tita Loida, Ate Volet, Me, Kuya Japs, AJ and Nanay] I can't imagine my life not having these people around me.

Tita Leny, Tito Freddie [they went back to Pennsylvania last Thursday morning, I didn't get to go to the airport but they told me she was crying lots...25 years...imagine that, I hope it will not take that long a time until we see her again...] and Tita Loida.

SisterJ wearing a walis type headband...she went back to Dubai last Thursday afternoon. My parents and I took her to the airport. Waited until she checked in and all, making sure that she didn't go over the weight limit of her luggage. Her flight was delayed when she texted me around 2pm-ish, though, good news was, she was bumped into business class. All goody. She got back to Dubai safe and sound.
  • Having family around makes life easier. I feel safe thinking about having people that will be on my side. Yes, we may not be wealthy and all, we go through the financial setbacks more than we want it to but at the end of the day, knowing that you have people that will love and care for you unconditionally is the thing that matters to me most.
  • I feel blessed that I get along with my family/relatives just fine. I can't imagine having a rift with any of them. Our family is not perfect, there are some people who don't get along, I pray that there will come a day that they will patch things up. I don't know the reason for their misunderstandings [and I really don't wanna know anymore...it's all in the past...] but I always pray that we all get along as one no? Wishful thinking but who knows really. Prayers work most often than we think they do. Just have to keep praying hard for that. I have faith.
  • It's 11:35pm right now on my monitor clock, I'm going to update the family tree in the coming days, I have recent pix of the family members now...I'm happy. Though, note to self: MUST TAKE A CLOSE UP SHOT of each person, next time.
  • That will be it for now. I can't wait for the long Holy Week break. Yeeha. More time to sleep. More time to chat with NG. More time to just do nothing or clean my room. Will see on that.
  • Have a fine day/afternoon/evening. God Bless.
  • No comments: