Do to others as you would have them do to you. [Luke 6:31]
Trust in the Lord with all your heart, lean not on your own understanding. [Proverbs 3:5]
Now faith is being sure of what we hope for and certain of what we do not see. [Hebrews 11:1]

Wednesday, March 28, 2007

It's Your Birthday...

A birthday shoutout going out to SisterM, she's 27 today...wow...imagine that. She's the youngest in the family. A cry-baby [like me...]. An accident prone [was in the middle of a burning bed that my brother accidentally lit with a match back when she was a baby, fell from the stairs and had her leg cast, was hit by a tricycle back in elementary, she hit a concrete wall head-on while playing badminton, I'm not sure she had any in Dubai though...I hope and pray not.] Good with the graphics arts thingy. [that happens to be her line of work...] Likes to read, watch Korean series and US series, and currently, she's building her video/songs collection on her Ipod. I never thought that she'd [and my other sister] will be working outside the country. I always thought, we'd be doing that together, someday, somehow, we'd all be in one area again. I like to be close with them if possible. Someday, somehow. Happy birthday Lowy...

After the Ellen show, I watched One Hour Photo to kill time while waiting for American Idol on ABC5. Yes, it's a few years old movie, I still have about 30-40 movies that I have yet to watch on dvd and the said movie was one of them. Robin Williams was creepy good in it. Scary to think that our photo-guy might do the same as what he did. I liked the movie. Later tonight, I might watch Million Dollar Baby or Match point. Just catching up with my movie watching before I watch the current releases.

  • It's already a Thursday, bound to be a busy rush rush 2 days of work for us. I'm really glad that cousin Frank is now working for Uncle Boss. BIG help. We get to do things quicker now that we have help. I'm thankful. This week, we have to release 4x20 footer containers of resins, 2x20 footer containers of apple juice concentrate and 1x40 footer container of CPP Film [raw material used for packaging and stuff...], I hope and pray we all get to finish them by Friday to avoid storage charges on our client's end. Just have to get the job done.
  • Next week, it's a short work week since the Holy break is coming. All good. I'm looking forward to the break. Will have to clean the room and watch more movies. NG will have some days off too around the time, so, all good.
  • Have a fine one. God Bless.
  • 1 comment:

    manonica said...

    One Hour Photo... Varrrtan, whee!

    Robin Williams was real good there, i agree!

    Haberday Lowy!