Do to others as you would have them do to you. [Luke 6:31]
Trust in the Lord with all your heart, lean not on your own understanding. [Proverbs 3:5]
Now faith is being sure of what we hope for and certain of what we do not see. [Hebrews 11:1]

Wednesday, April 04, 2007

My Weekend with John...

I spent my weekend with John Cusack. Watched movies with him on it, is what I mean. I started with the movie Runaway Jury, I like talkie movies and this one I can consider a talkie movie. It was based on a John Grisham novel. The last movie I've seen that was based on a Grisham novel was, I believe, The Pelican Brief. That was some time ago. Anyhoo, as always, John is hummina hummina. I'm biased of course. He's always gonna be hummina hummina for me. I love whenever he's talking, good talking voice he's got. Love love love John. The movie was exciting. Was really looking forward as how the movie was gonna end. It also starred Rachel Weisz, Gene Hackman, Dustin Hoffman. Me likey the movie. Can't do a review of sorts but it's a good one in my book, not just because John was in it. Hee.


Next was Identity, the said movie can be considered a thriller-suspense one. Again, John is yummina in the movie. Hee. At the beginning of the movie, I thought, I knew what was going on but as the movie goes on, I got lost a bit and I actually liked the little twist towards the end. An okay John Cusack for me once again. Amanda Peet and Ray Liotta were also in the movie.



I didn't get to watch this movie over the weekend. Maybe, I'll watch it later. I've had the dibidi since early last year. Got a bit busy [as expected] at work Monday and Tuesday and didn't have much time to watch movies whenever I get home from work. I ended up just sleeping after I'm done with NGs mails. My 5 favorite John Cusack movies would have to be: Say Anything, Serendipity, The Sure Thing, Pushing Tin and Runaway Jury.



  • How are you spending the extended Holy Week break? I hope it'll be a good one for us. Anyhoo, must get out of here for now. I'm sleepy tired. I did some laundry earlier. Tiring but had to do it. It was okay, I was able to take care of it. Was done after almost 3 hours. 2 jeans. 3 shirts. 3 tops. 3 shorts and a week and half's worth of undies since I got lazee last Sunday to wash them. Will do it again this weekend so it will not pile up.
  • Leaving you with today's daily bread verse,
    I will both lie down in peace, and sleep; for You alone, O LORD, make me dwell in safety. --- Psalm 4:8 and
    IF YOU HAVE TROUBLE GETTING TO SLEEP, TRY RESTING IN THE LORD.
  • Have a fine long weekend break. God Bless.
  • No comments: