Do to others as you would have them do to you. [Luke 6:31]
Trust in the Lord with all your heart, lean not on your own understanding. [Proverbs 3:5]
Now faith is being sure of what we hope for and certain of what we do not see. [Hebrews 11:1]

Friday, April 07, 2006

Seven...

  • My cousin Nadine is 7-years old today. WOW. Can't believe that she's that old [or young...heee], she came into our lives when she was about 2 weeks old...dehydrated and all...she was admitted to the hospital for a few weeks. Then for years, she's been in and out of the hospital. Me thinks she has taken more meds in her 7 years than in my 30 years of existence. It was always painful for us to see her weak and sick. I guess, that's why, she's a bit spoiled. Heee. We all love her. My sisters terribly miss her. She always calls me everyday/night, even if I just came from their house. Heee. Sometimes, she'd tell me to call her when I get home coz she might remember something that she needed to tell me. She always makes me smile. She's one person that is always in my prayers. I love her dearly and it is really hard to say no to her at times when she asks for something. But she understands it when I tell her that I don't have enough to buy it for her. She's my #1 person in my Christmas list. Heee. She likes chocolates [who doesn't?]. She always asks me: "Ate, ano paborito mong ulam?" whenever we're eating lunch or dinner, though she already know the answer to it, I always answer her. She can be makulit but I guess, most kids are anyway. Whenever she's here at our house, and I'm in front of the computer, she'd asked me who I'm talking to...and when I tell her it's NG, she'd say: uyyyy..., that always makes me smile. Kulit bulilit. I hope that she will have a healthy years ahead of her. Happy Birthday, Nadoinks...
  • I'm taking a break for watching ALIAS. I'm on season3. 2 more episodes and I'm done with the third season. This particular season is way out there, the storyline and what not. I liked the first two seasons so far. I still have to watch season4 to find out which season is my fave. I started watching the ALIAS dvds last month and it made me realize...I can NEVER be a spy. Heee. I don't have the mind-set for it. I wonder how the real-life spies handle it. Leading a double-life and what not. How they sleep at night with the people that they have to eliminate? Do they pray?
  • Thanks again for visiting, appreciated. Here's hoping that we all have a fine weekend. I'm looking forward for next week, gonna be a long weekend for most people. I'm one of those people. Heee. More zzzz time for me. Me thinks will finish ALIAS by then.
  • Leaving you with today's daily prayer:
    Thank You that Your Son will return from heaven with a shout of triumph, that the dead in Christ will be raised imperishable, and in a flash, in the twinkling of an eye, we shall all be utterly changed. Thank You that "whatever we may have to go through now is less than nothing compared with the magnificent future" You have planned for us.
    [1 Thessalonians 4:16; 1 Corinthians 15:51-52; Romans 8:18]
  • Keep the faith. God Bless.
  • 1 comment:

    manonica said...

    Ooh haberday to the li'l big gurl. Prayers for a healthy life ahead indeedy-o. MWA Nadoinks! WOOF from Rico, Ugy & Bobby! :-)