Do to others as you would have them do to you. [Luke 6:31]
Trust in the Lord with all your heart, lean not on your own understanding. [Proverbs 3:5]
Now faith is being sure of what we hope for and certain of what we do not see. [Hebrews 11:1]

Friday, March 31, 2006

Summertime...
  • This is my current desktop wallpaper, got it from the display images from Windows XP, would be nice to see a beach anytime you want to yes? At least, I've been to one last February. That was nice.
  • I was up until 5am-ish earlier, watching the Alias Season 2, I'm on disc 4, will be on episode 15 the next time I watch, will probably be later after my chat with NG. This particular season is where Vaughn & Sidney [finally] hook up. So far, my fave episode was the one where the Bristows [Jack, Laura & Sidney] had this mission to disarm nukes. I like that. It was a family affair of sorts. I'm liking Sark [David Anders, the guy in the picture]...me likey him. He a cool guy, a bad guy yes, but still a cool one.
  • It's the first day of April, a brand new month, the first quarter of 2006 is officially over. Where did it go? Time is really amazing. Sometimes, I feel like it's moving slow but when you get to check the calendar and see that it's a brand new month, you can't help but think, man that was fast. I'm actually excited for each new month since I get a new page on my FRIENDS calendar. Heee. It's on one of my joys. I have like 3 calendars in my room, two of which came from BENCH, Wendell and Rafael in their undies. I would have prefered a Jomari calendar but he hasn't been on any BENCH ads lately. Tsk Tsk Tsk.
  • Speaking of Jomari, a friend texted last Thursday night saying: I'm doing the voice over for a magazine anniversary party and your fave Jomari Yllana is here. I replied and asked if Jom's guapo in person. He replied: Nyuk, nyuk, I just saw him, was paying attention to the female celebs that are here. Heee. Me feels, I will always like Jomari. He'll be 30 in August btw.
  • Anyhoo, must wrap this one for now. Thanks again for visiting. Leaving you with today's daily prayer:
    Thank You Father, that You so loved the world that You gave Your one and only Son, our Lord Jesus Christ. Fairest Lord Jesus! You alone are my heart's desire ... my chief delight ... my soul's glory, joy and crown. Every advantage life can offer is like rubbish, compared with the overwhelming gain of knowing You. [John 3:16; Philippians 3:8]
  • Have a fine April. Keep the faith. God Bless.
  • No comments: