Do to others as you would have them do to you. [Luke 6:31]
Trust in the Lord with all your heart, lean not on your own understanding. [Proverbs 3:5]
Now faith is being sure of what we hope for and certain of what we do not see. [Hebrews 11:1]

Tuesday, March 28, 2006

Birthday Gurl...

SisterM is 26 today. Her first birthday outside the country. Wishing her a blessed one. Missing her and all.
  • I'm here at an internet rental place killing time while our client's documents are being processed at the bank. This particular bank is not one of my faves, it takes a while for them to process the documents unlike some of the other banks our client use.
  • Grrrr moments at times, because in my line of work, time is important, start early, finish early... [depends on the computer servers at the Bureau though...tsk tsk tsk], and it gets to me from time to time that some people don't give a tiny Mickey's ass on some things. Grrrr indeed. Do I complain? YES, though, not to them. So, doesn't count really no? Heee.
  • Anyhoo, I think it's almost an hour, I'd go back to the bank and see if our client's documents are ready. After the bank have to go to a shipping line then finally, to the Bureau. And I will be there depending on the speed of the server and the gazillion [OKAY, I exaggerate on that...] people who check and re-check the documents. REALLY. One person can do all the checking and what not. But at the Bureau, at least 10 people will get their hands on our client's documents.
  • I DON'T GET THAT!!!
  • Sounds like I'm bummed today no? Heee. Pardon me, first red day. Getting impatient. Plus stomach cramps. Ouch. I have reasons be this way.
  • Byes for now and have a fine Wednesday. Keeping the faith. God Bless.
  • 2 comments:

    irene said...

    oh philippines. you know what they say. like when you hear them joke that when st. peter asked the newbie (who wanted to enter heaven) where he was from, the newbie said PHILIPPINES. Philippines eh, st. peter replied. you may come into heaven YOU'VE SUFFERED ENOUGH!!! see?

    manonica said...

    Nice Loweee pic. Could she BE any younger? Hee.