Do to others as you would have them do to you. [Luke 6:31]
Trust in the Lord with all your heart, lean not on your own understanding. [Proverbs 3:5]
Now faith is being sure of what we hope for and certain of what we do not see. [Hebrews 11:1]

Monday, March 06, 2006

Yay for me...
  • Hi, I'm still here. I turned 30 last month and it does feel wonderful. I'm not too old nor too young. Will post about being 30 next time.
  • I just posted to see if my flickr badge is working, I think it is. See, I added the code on my template HTML thingy last Saturday but for some reason, it won't appear as it should be. For the past few days, only the flickr logo were visible. And since, I WANT the badge to appear on my blog [just below by profile thingy], I tinker with the codes and remembered that there are some codes that need to be placed inside the body tag. Ohkay, I actually don't know the technical jargons BUT I think I did it. IF you're seeing my flickr badge, then, YES, I succeeded. I just spliced the code and placed it where I want the badge to appear. I didn't think of that the night I added the code. Too sleepy. It said on flickr that you just copy and paste the code to wherever you want the badge to appear. That's what I did. At first, I thought it was my browser but I could see someone else's badge just fine. So, I scratched that. Must be the code placement.
  • Anyhoo, I don't really know what I'm saying here. This is all blah blah blah really. I just had to post about it. A mini-wave for me. Whoo-hoo. I did it on my own. Wheee! I feel goody. I'm shallow like that. Heee.
  • I have to get some zzzz now, my eyes are giving up on me.
  • Thanks again for visiting. Keep the faith. Prayers for everyall. We all need it. God Bless us always.
  • 2 comments:

    Sarah said...

    saw your pics...yay...im happy for you *^^*

    manonica said...

    Theeere's your Flicker badge! Hee.