Do to others as you would have them do to you. [Luke 6:31]
Trust in the Lord with all your heart, lean not on your own understanding. [Proverbs 3:5]
Now faith is being sure of what we hope for and certain of what we do not see. [Hebrews 11:1]

Sunday, March 12, 2006

Ito Ang Tru...
  • Yesterday, was supposed to play badminton with one of my HS friend. Texted her as I left the house. Texted her when I got to the badminton place. Texted her for a few more times. Waited for an hour. Called her. NOTHING from her. I don't know what to make of it. SIGH. I'm not angry [I was pissed around that time] but I'm disappointed. Now, I don't know if I should text or call her to ask what was up or just wait for her text or call? Oh well.
  • On a happy note, our HS batch93 basketball team won versus batch92. Our batchmates will be up against either batch90 or 91 for the finals. Hoping for batch91 [saw some familiar faces I liked back during my freshman and sophomore years...] Go Damers93 Go. Heee.
  • Finally got to see Harry Potter:Goblet of Fire last Saturday night. It was okay. Me likey the scene of the Quidditch Cup. Must read book 5 sometime soon.
  • Finished Season 1 of Alias this weekend too. Will start with Season 2 this week. I love the songs that were used on Season1.
  • I told myself I won't buy any more dibidis for now, must finish all the ones I bought over the years.
  • Started reading The Purpose Driven Life this month. I've had the book for almost 2 years but never got the chance to read it until now. I'm happy I decided to finally start with it. I have so much to know and learn about God. Just reading His words is very uplifting and comforting.
  • Numbers with NG:
      Met him around 2001.
      15 months since December 2004.
      397 chat days in YM archive.
      15000++ emails between us.
      Didn't keep track on the SMS/YM chats.
      Didn't keep track on the occasional phone calls. [that would be too much no?...heee...]
      Two weeks together in person.
      Hoping and praying for more in the future.
  • Okay, must go for now. Thanks again for visiting. Appreciated. Leaving you with...
  • Today's daily prayer:
    My gracious and sovereign God, thank You that You have been with me and carried me from the day of my birth until today. May You bless and use me, as You allow me to go through hard times, through trials that many people go through in this fallen world. How encouraged I am to think that You are working all these things out for blessing!
    [Psalm 139:16; 1 Peter 5:9; Genesis 37]
  • Have a fine week. Keep the faith. God Bless us always.
  • 1 comment:

    manonica said...

    Glad you're reading The Purpose-Driven Life as well. Whee!