Do to others as you would have them do to you. [Luke 6:31]
Trust in the Lord with all your heart, lean not on your own understanding. [Proverbs 3:5]
Now faith is being sure of what we hope for and certain of what we do not see. [Hebrews 11:1]

Sunday, April 16, 2006

It's Over...
  • Happy Easter!!!
  • The Holy Week break is over. It went by so fast. I want another vacation. It's nice to not get up each morning for work. Just stay in bed for as long as I like. Stay up as late as I want. Sigh. Someday, somehow, will get more time for staying in my bed.
  • How did you spend your Holy Week break? Me? Hmmm...stayed at home...mostly in bed...sleeping...got more chat time with NG. He had Friday off as well. All goody. We're on our 16 month and the distance is getting frustrating as the days go by. Just have to hang on until all things fall into place. It cannot be rushed even if we want to. Everything will happen in its own time. I never thought I'd be in this kind of a relationship. Not easy. I don't recommend it. We just have to get by with the daily emails, sms and calls and the weekend webcam chats for now.
  • I finished the Season4 of ALIAS. And as expected, the season ender was another cliffhanger. Grrrrr. Now, I have to wait for season5 to air on local tv since I don't have AXN. Speaking of shows, haven't really been watching a whole lot lately. We don't have AXN and StarWorld. Sigh. The two most important channels for a TV person like me. I have been missing the new season of CSI, the new show House [my friends say this is a good show], I think Lost is on its 2nd season already. Also, Grey's Anatomy...and most of the shows that airs on Star World. What I do get to watch is My Name Is Earl on JackTV if I remember when it's on. I lovelike Jason Lee...loved the guy since Mallrats. Studio23 moved Gilmore Girls to Tuesday nights and I kept forgetting about it. Damn. Its always been on a Saturday night, don't know why they had to move it to a different night. Oh well. My TV viewing has surely lessened since last year.
  • Anyhoo...bed time now. Bound to be a busy work week. Wishing you a fine week ahead. Thanks again for dropping by. Keep the faith and God Bless.
  • 3 comments:

    irene said...

    Grey's i think is a more serious Scrubs, oh but i dunno realy, coz i haven't been watching... miss you guys!

    manonica said...

    Ja! My sentiments exactly. Grey's IS a more serious Scrubs... training of interns and all that jazz. House I prefer, he's like Monk of the medical world. Genius. You sooo gotta watch House!

    Anonymous said...

    I have a large bulk of the new Alias Season, dear. Although its a bit incomplete - I have the first nine, I think. You're welcome to them.