Do to others as you would have them do to you. [Luke 6:31]
Trust in the Lord with all your heart, lean not on your own understanding. [Proverbs 3:5]
Now faith is being sure of what we hope for and certain of what we do not see. [Hebrews 11:1]

Sunday, April 23, 2006

Mission: Not That Impossible...
  • It's another Sunday. Whew! Another weekend is about to be over. How I wish the weekend is longer than 2 days.
  • Last Thursday on my way home, I passed by that dibidi place I go to once in a while. And I found and bought the first season of HOUSE & Grey's Anatomy. I shouldn't have but I couldn't resist it. Will just have to pay the phone next time. Heee. I've started watching House and I like it so far. Good "splurge" in a way.
  • I've made a family tree a couple of years ago, and recently, one cousin's family is not so much of a family anymore. I get sad whenever a family is broken by someone or something. SIGH. My cousin-in-law even told me that she wants to be taken off the family tree. I told her, she'd always be family since they have kids that will forever link her and my cousin. Needless to say, the men in the family are known to "fool around," even BrotherDear did a few years ago. Some men are just like that. Is it their hormones? I don't know. I pray for those men.
  • Speaking of the family tree, you can check it out courtesy of Tribal Pages. I have been thinking about this since I was in HS. I belong to a quite large family. On my Tatay's side [10 siblings, one passed away due to a heart attack back in 1999], on my Nanay's side [9 siblings, 3 are deceased]. Most of my Tatay's siblings are living outside the country, mostly in the USA. I still have to meet some of them. On my Nanay's side, 2 are outside the country, 2 in the province, and my Nanay and another Tita is here in Manila. I hope to have pictures of everyone up on that family tree. Someday, somehow. I know it's not an impossible thingy to do. Just a matter of time and perseverance. All in time.
  • Went to my old High School and watched the championship basketball game of my Batch [1993] vs Batch 1990. Our batch was ahead all throughout the game until the last 50 seconds. Batch 90 won by three points. It was a great game. Both teams played a good game. Glad I went and watch. The trophy was just wasn't for our batch. There will always be a next time. At least, I got to see some familiar faces from HS. That was nice. Eventhough most of the gurls didn't make it, I still had a good time. Our batch was in the Seniors Division. Batch 95 & 96 [SisterJ & SisterM's respective years] battle for the trophy, 95 won.
  • Anyhoo, must go to bed now. I'm tired. Thanks again for visiting.
  • Keep the faith. God Bless always.
  • 1 comment:

    manonica said...

    Who cares about good bedside manner? Greg House is my dream doctor. Brilliant!