Do to others as you would have them do to you. [Luke 6:31]
Trust in the Lord with all your heart, lean not on your own understanding. [Proverbs 3:5]
Now faith is being sure of what we hope for and certain of what we do not see. [Hebrews 11:1]

Sunday, April 30, 2006

Non-Labor Day...
  • Today is Labor Day, considered a holiday here in the Philippines, all I know is it's another day to stay at home. I think, a lot of rallies and what not will be held today. I'm not gonna be part of that for sure. I will be here at home. Much safer and cheaper that way.
  • Will be chatting with NG mid-morning until after lunch or until he gets sleepy.
  • Then will probably just spend time in my room watching dvds. I finished HOUSE, M.D. last Saturday morning. 22 episodes. Gotta love the show. Made me teary-eyed on some episodes. Esp. the one where babies were concerned. Sigh. It's like, their lives just started and...oh well. I'm a crybaby, leave me alone. Heee. I will cry if I want to.
  • Anyhoo, have to go now. Nap for a bit or just watch some movies. I have Little Manhattan, Starsky & Hutch, Nanny McPhee, The Girl In The Cafe, Rumor Has It to choose from. I actually have started Manhattan and Rumor Has It last Thursday night. Just have to finish them. The copies were a bit defective. Can't complain, I got them cheap.
  • Thanks again for visiting. Have a fine May.
  • Keep the faith. I'm trying to keep mine. In everything. God Bless.
  • 1 comment:

    irene said...

    so mainit on days april 30 and may 1, ano? i dozed off the afternoons.