Do to others as you would have them do to you. [Luke 6:31]
Trust in the Lord with all your heart, lean not on your own understanding. [Proverbs 3:5]
Now faith is being sure of what we hope for and certain of what we do not see. [Hebrews 11:1]

Thursday, July 29, 2004

Yeah, yeah, yeah...

  • Last Monday morning, someone sent me [could be by mistake] a Php100 worth of Globe text credit. I texted my sisters right away and asked them if they sent me the load. They both replied negative. Hmm. So, anyhoo, I waited for the person who [accidentally] sent me the load. There was no way I could return the text load without a mobile number. I still am waiting for that person to text me and ask for the Php100 worth of text load back.
  • Watched Ella Enchanted last Tuesday night. Funny. It's a fairy tale. Cinderella-ish story line. Anne Hathaway is a favorite since Princess Diaries. Go watch it when you have the chance.
  • Had a headache Wednesday, sheesh. Tried to sleep it off on the way home. Got stuck in traffic for 3 hours. I slept early. 10PM. YES. 10PM. I had to. Didn't get to watch TV that much. Taped The Amazing Race and The Practice. Will watch it this weekend. Hopefully. I still have two John Doe, 1 Coupling & Absolutely Fabulous, One Tree Hill, The O.C., Six Feet Under & Buffy to watch. Darn. Why do I get pending TV shows to watch beats me? Hehehe. I love my shows. Btw, ED on RPN wasn't a replay last Tuesday night. Finally. That is one good show in my book. I think, I'm gonna start taping it when it starts on Star World a few weeks from now. Yeeha.
  • Listening to Britney's Everytime. I love this song. The version SisterJ downloaded is an acoustic one me thinks. All good.
  • Been playing Ricochet a whole lot this week. It has 160 stages. Every ten stages you finish, you unlock that particular level. I am on stage 141 already. Reached stage 150 awhile back but didn't break all the bricks 'til my ball dropped. I had to start with 141 again. Arrgghh. It gets frustrating.
  • Last night, I arranged my DVDs in alphabetical order and made a list [hah!]. SisterJ commented that I was so bored. Yes, I actually was.
  • Work has been busy as expected but it was easy. God is good. Yeah. Thank you.
  • Have a fine weekend to you. Godbless.

  • No comments: