Do to others as you would have them do to you. [Luke 6:31]
Trust in the Lord with all your heart, lean not on your own understanding. [Proverbs 3:5]
Now faith is being sure of what we hope for and certain of what we do not see. [Hebrews 11:1]

Sunday, July 18, 2004

Time...
 
  • Yet another brand new week. I've been busy with work since June. Not complaining just stating a fact. Been working in a job that I kind of learned to "accept" even though I don't like what goes around the work place. Corruption is really "out there" in our government offices. Red tape/under the table has been happening since the beginning of time me thinks. It was back in 1998 when I started working for my UncleBoss's small Customs Brokerage company. At first, I didn't like [well, I still don't] the job BUT I'm just being practical. Most people don't even have jobs. I'm grateful to my UncleBoss for giving me a job.
  • Sad news for CSI [not Miami] followers out there. Two of the main cast members got fired. Oh well.
  • Mark Walhberg was on Leno the other night. He was wearing jeans and a white shirt. That guy. He's just sooooo.
  • It's mid-July. The BER months are fast approaching. Sheesh.
  • Badminton with friends last Saturday was fun and sweaty, like always. Whoever I pair with in the Doubles match, we end up losing. I did win one Singles match. Versus the Mom of one of my friends. Darn. The score was 15-13. How good was I? NOT GOOD. Shame on me. Hehehe. Good thing that I enjoy playing the game or else, I'll be a sour loser. Maybe this Saturday I'll get to win. I hope so.
  • I hope and pray we all have a stressfree week. Godbless.

  • No comments: