Do to others as you would have them do to you. [Luke 6:31]
Trust in the Lord with all your heart, lean not on your own understanding. [Proverbs 3:5]
Now faith is being sure of what we hope for and certain of what we do not see. [Hebrews 11:1]

Monday, July 19, 2004

Unconcious Mutterings and then some...

  1. Nostalgia:: Sentimental
  2. Irreplaceable:: Nothing Else Matters
  3. Odd:: Number
  4. James Spader:: Sex, Lies & Videotape
  5. Flamboyant:: Easy going
  6. Intense:: Serious
  7. Simple:: Plain
  8. Septic:: Tank
  9. Ton:: 1000 kg.
  10. Turkey:: Sandwich
  • I had a bad day yesterday. Had diarrhea after breakfast. Darn that breakfast meal from Jollibee. Went to public restrooms four times. I don't like using public restrooms. BUT I had no choice. Upset and painful stomach didn't gave me much choice. I easily get constipated. Constipation is my thing. [hah!] I don't know why. I always have Imodium in my bag. Fortunately, work ended right after lunch. I opted to go home. I was getting tired and weak coz of my upset stomach. To make my day even fun [hah!], the zipper of my [new] corduroy pants thought it would be nice to get stuck half way through, I tried to zip it all the way, no luck, good thing my shirt was covering the crotch area of my pants. Haaaayyy. Also, rain came pouring down on my way home. Fantastic right? What a day to start my week. I'm pretty sure I'll have better days coming up. I'm ready. Bring it on.
  • Does Unconditional Love still exist? Unconditional love is loving someone no matter what, right? [or I could be wrong]. Even if you know that your chances of having a future with that person is not gonna be positive. You'd still love that person. It could still exist. I think it's still out there. Yeah, why not.
  • Do we love God unconditionally? Sometimes, I don't feel that way. I love him when I'm not feeling too good. Asking him to guide the people that I care about. There are times that I forget to thank Him when I'm happy. BUT I'm learning/remembering to thank Him as often as I can. Even with simple daily happenings in my life. Like, finishing my job earlier and stressfree than the usual. Getting an FX ride easily. Not getting stuck in traffic for too long. Finding a magazine or a book on sale. I love God. Hah. That's the first time I actually said it or wrote it. Hmmm. I still have a lot of things to do for Him. For me to be worthy to call Him my God. Someday, I'm hoping and praying that day will come.

  • No comments: