Do to others as you would have them do to you. [Luke 6:31]
Trust in the Lord with all your heart, lean not on your own understanding. [Proverbs 3:5]
Now faith is being sure of what we hope for and certain of what we do not see. [Hebrews 11:1]

Wednesday, July 14, 2004

Whatever Makes You Happy...

  • Okay, where do I begin? Missed me? [hah!] Quite long and boring story that I wasn't around last week. No need to tell it in here.
  • One week away from the computer didn't make me an early sleeper. The Televizion pretty much kept me awake too.
  • New shows I'm watching or interested in are:
      Nip/Tuck [a few episodes ago, Christian aka Julian McMahon wore black briefs. Darn. Enough said.];
      John Doe [two episodes so far and I'm liking it];
      Coupling and Absolutely Fabulous [no commercial breaks...coolness];
      The Amazine Race 5 [early faves are the Dad/Daughter and the Bowling Moms teams. No Rob, Brennan or Reichen kind-of-hotness in the male racers but it's still the reality TV that I enjoy the most, next would have to be Nick & Jessica and Knock First (it's considered reality-tv right?) I can NEVER watch Fear Factor, I just can't. It's not about the fear. It's just gross.];
      I know I watch too much TV when I have pending TV shows [I taped last week] such as Buffy, The Practice, CSI, Wildcard.
    • I've been REALLY busy with work the past few weeks. Darn. I want a break. Hahaha. I'm not complaining though. More work means extra cash.
    • I had dinner with two of my classmates from Grade School. It turned out fun, a little ackward [sp?] at first but it turned out good. The last time I saw them was probably the year we went to High School. [different High Schools] It was nice getting in touch with them. I have to thank the internet for connecting us again.
    • I bought the Eraserheads Anthology CD. I like the band. I like Raymund the drummer. Not once have I seen them live. Oh well, at least, I have their best of CD. I want to buy more CDs but I'm trying to save up for something.
    • Answer: He just broke the million-dollar mark and continues to shatter all JEOPARDY! records. The correct question: Who is Ken Jennings? That is just WOW. 30 consecutive wins.
    • For Someone [me included] who needs it the most: I'm not giving up just yet. God is on my side. I just know it.

    • No comments: