Do to others as you would have them do to you. [Luke 6:31]
Trust in the Lord with all your heart, lean not on your own understanding. [Proverbs 3:5]
Now faith is being sure of what we hope for and certain of what we do not see. [Hebrews 11:1]

Saturday, July 03, 2004

Just Don't...

  • Someone from Boston, USA won the mega lottery. $290 million. That's 16,240,000,000 in Philippine Peso. WOW. I don't bet in the lottery. Maybe, I should start now. We never know.
  • Maria Sharapova got the bigger plate during the Ladies' Singles Finals. I was actually rooting for Davenport or Mauresmo but I'm ok with the winner, a non-Williams at last, it's been with the Williamses since 2000-2001 [Venus]; 2002-2003 [Serena], about time a new name comes up. As for the Men's Finals, Federer vs Roddick, I'd go with Roddick. [He's been playing good lately...]
  • Badminton Sunday is postponed for this week. I'll try to win next Sunday. Hah.
  • FINALLY. I found the artist behind the song that was used in the Lacoste commercial. The song is It's Over Now by Natasha Thomas. Yay. I'm happy with that. I even downloaded the song. Will burn it some other time. Also, found out that the guy in the commercial is tennis player Arnaud Clement.
  • Pop songs I've grown to like/love the more I hear it, Everytime by Britney Spears; Penny & Me by Hanson; Burn by Usher
  • My Yahoo Horoscope for today made me smile, it said: You're brilliant as a star in the night sky. The biggest star. On the darkest night. You can tell I'm easily amused. Hehe.
  • Hi [insert endearment here]. It's me. I just got home from work. I will be taking a few days off. How are you doing? I'm not feeling 2 good. Talk 2 u later. [insert his name here] [OF COURSE, I know it's YOU. A surprise text message can just make (or break) your day or even your weekend...sheesh...why is that? Wala lang. Just thinking out loud.

  • No comments: