Do to others as you would have them do to you. [Luke 6:31]
Trust in the Lord with all your heart, lean not on your own understanding. [Proverbs 3:5]
Now faith is being sure of what we hope for and certain of what we do not see. [Hebrews 11:1]

Sunday, July 25, 2004

Unconscious Mutterings...

  1. Sleep:: I love
  2. Stats:: Details
  3. Portfolio:: Sample Work
  4. Lipton:: Iced Tea
  5. Telly:: Tubbies
  6. Immigrate:: Live somewhere else
  7. Viable:: Most likely
  8. Serene:: Peaceful
  9. Mountain:: Climbing
  10. Natalie:: Imbruglia
  • Badminton last Saturday with my cousin and friend was fun and sweaty. I still didn't win a match. Darn it. But I'm close to winning, my cousin and friend told me. Yeah, they made me feel better. It was all good. 2 hours of sweating. We had to play singles because one friend didn't make it. Sweats galore. I'm gonna win one time. Yeah. I have to keep the faith. Hehehe.
  • Saturday afternoon til about 9pm-ish was spent napping [my naps are actually longer than my daily sleeping hours...go figure...hah!]. Then TV watching. Went online 'til about 3am. Downloaded 4 songs [Accidentally In Love - Counting Crows; It's Over Now - Natasha Thomas; Obviously - McFly; One Thing - Finger Eleven] from WinMX. Played Ricochet 'til about 5:45am. Watched ED on ETC around 6am-ish. Fell asleep before the end of that episode.
  • Speaking of Ed [Capital E, lower case d ... hehe] Stevens, if a guy with that personality exists, I wanna meet him. He doesn't have to be a lawyer or a Tom Cavanagh lookalike. He just have to have Edward Jeremy Stevens' personality. [I know it's only a TV character...but who knows someone with that kind of personality is out there...somewhere.]
  • May we all have a fine work/school/whatever-is-it-that-you-do week. Godbless.

  • No comments: