Do to others as you would have them do to you. [Luke 6:31]
Trust in the Lord with all your heart, lean not on your own understanding. [Proverbs 3:5]
Now faith is being sure of what we hope for and certain of what we do not see. [Hebrews 11:1]

Friday, January 23, 2009

My TV Shows Are Singing To Me...


My all-time favorite TV show.


Only watched a couple of episodes of this show since it was short-lived. The music lives on though, at least for NG and me. He spins this soundtrack every weekend.


My favorite Mom/Daughter tandem.


This show had two theme songs, I forgot which came first. Both are great songs in my book though. I fell in love with Ed Stevens in this show. Sigh.


Aliens? Sure, why not? I remember they loved Tabasco sauce. This show lasted for 3 seasons. I don't remember how it ended. My memory is bad.


This is the only CSI that I watch, I am behind a season or two though. Grissom is leaving [or already left] this season [9th, if I remember it right]. He will be missed.


I grew up and lost interest in this show after 3 seasons. Lex Luthor is a hottie.


I soooo need to catch up on this show. The 8th season just started and I still have to watch seasons 5-7. This show is not only funny but they have cool songs, I'm like one degree from Zach Braff since I met Joshua Radin last year. Whee.


I watched the first two seasons of this show. I'm kinda over the teeny-bopper shows me thinks. I'm getting old.

No comments: