Do to others as you would have them do to you. [Luke 6:31]
Trust in the Lord with all your heart, lean not on your own understanding. [Proverbs 3:5]
Now faith is being sure of what we hope for and certain of what we do not see. [Hebrews 11:1]

Friday, January 16, 2009

COOLNESS...


Company of Thieves


Kevin Rudolf


KT Tunstall


Travis McCoy

I stumbled upon Live From Daryl's House a few days ago. It's the website of Daryl Hall. I'm not a big fan of Hall & Oates but I liked some of their songs that were played on 103.5 K-lite YEARS ago. I think, I just became a fan of Daryl because of this website. Each month, he invites a musician/band to jam in his home, you have to visit the site and watch the shows for the experience. So far, he's got 15 episodes. I've watched most of the episodes and even if you don't know the artist or not familiar with the songs, you just have to listen to it because Daryl and his band is just good. Go check it out when you have the time and let me know what you think. My favorite episodes are with: Kevin Rudolf, Company of Thieves, KT Tunstall. Have a good weekend. God Bless.

No comments: