Do to others as you would have them do to you. [Luke 6:31]
Trust in the Lord with all your heart, lean not on your own understanding. [Proverbs 3:5]
Now faith is being sure of what we hope for and certain of what we do not see. [Hebrews 11:1]

Thursday, January 08, 2009

Oh, btw...

  • I got a letter of apology from the USPS [United States Postal Service] saying that a few of the Christmas cards I sent were damaged during the handling process. They attached parts of the front of the envelopes. I don't know if those were the only damaged cards. I counted 4. Sigh. It was frustrating but I am glad they told me about it. We sent out around almost 80 cards this Christmas. So, if you didn't get yours, it probably got damaged. :(
  • Been here in O for almost 8 months now. I'm still waiting for that work permit. Sigh. It gets to me most of the time but I really don't have a choice but to wait. I hope it gets here this month. This is, by far, the longest time that I haven't had work. Oh well. I don't like it but it is what it is for now. Must follow the law and what not.
  • NG will have his birthday soon, I asked him what he wants for his birthday, he said, he already got it. I wonder what that is or who that is. Hee. Either way, I already have something for him.
  • I have been playing Texas Hold'em Poker online, I'm really enjoying it, keeps me occupied while I wait for NG to come home from work. Come join me at Poker Palace.
  • I spend more time at Facebook nowadays, more relatives are in there. All good. Fun to catch up with their dailies. I'm happy about that.
  • I'm having cramps right now, it's that time of the month once again. Must go. Have a good one. Keep the faith. God Bless.
  • No comments: