Do to others as you would have them do to you. [Luke 6:31]
Trust in the Lord with all your heart, lean not on your own understanding. [Proverbs 3:5]
Now faith is being sure of what we hope for and certain of what we do not see. [Hebrews 11:1]

Friday, January 09, 2009

Movies I've Seen in 2008...

Titles in BOLD letters are recommended and I won't mind watching again.
Titles that are italicized are movies that I watched because of the actor[s] in it, doesn't mean I recommend it, but will not stop you from seeing it.
I didn't get to watch a lot of movies in 2008. I have quite a backlog of movies to watch on dvd, must get on it while I have the time no?
It's 10 days into the new year and I've only seen one movie [Slumdog Millionaire] so far, and I recommend it to anyone. Relax, see a movie.

January
07 - Drum Line
10 - The Truth About Charlie [watch this if you love Mark Walhberg]
11 - Mr. Woodcock
12 - The Nanny Diaries
13 - Smiley Face
15 - Sydney White [for the young ones, I feel old...]
18 - Atonement [I discovered James McAvoy in this movie...swoon...]
19 - Match Point
20 - Man of the Year [Robin Williams in a non-comedic role...]





February
01 - Secretary
03 - Layer Cake
08 - Confessions of a Dangerous Mind
09 - Max [I will watch anything with John Cusack!!!]
11 - The Singing Detective [I will watch a movie with Robert Downey, Jr.]
18 - Alvin and the Chipmunks
20 - The Perfect Score
25 - Eternal Sunshine of the Spotless Mind
27 - Juno
28 - Across the Universe [I didn't know this was a musical type movie before I watched it.]






March
01 - Dedication
02 - Martian Child [I will watch anything with John Cusack!!!]
03 - Margot at the Wedding
04 - The Bucket List
05 - Into The Wild [This movie made me teary.]
09 - Awake
15 - My Blueberry Nights [Jude Law is in this movie.]
16 - Silk
24 - 27 Dresses




April
01 - Meet the Spartans
05 - Watching the Detectives [Cilian Murphy in a non-scary movie.]
09 - American Pie : Beta House [How many American Pie movies are there?]
10 - P.S. I Love You
19 - Bee Movie [I watched this with my cousin Nadine.]
21 - Penelope [James McAvoy in the house.]
25 - The Ten [all-star cast, I don't remember much of the movie tho.]
30 - Music Within




May
02 - No Reservations [I expected this movie to be better.]
03 - The Last Holiday
05 - Lars & the Real Girl [Ryan Gosling is one actor I really like.]


June
15 - Talladega Nights [Will Ferrell movies are funny crazy.]
22 - Zohan [Adam Sandler movies are funny crazy too...the first movie NG and I watched in the cinema]
25 - Jay & Silent Bob Strikes Back
27 - Old School



July
04 - Freddy Got Fingered [NG actually loves this movie...men and toilet humor, I don't get it.]
15 - Adam & Eve [NG got the dvd of this because of Emmanuelle Chriqui, Michael Douglas' son is in it too.]
26 - Clerks [I've been meaning to watch this movie for years, finally saw it 14 years after it was released.]


August
02 - The Dark Knight [I will miss seeing Heath Ledger movies!]
27 - Definitely, Maybe [I discovered a few websites where I can watch movies online...yay!]
29 - What Happens in Vegas
30 - The Babysitters [this is not a wholesome movie]



September
02 - Kabluey [Lisa Kudrow is in this movie...]
04 - Made of Honor [McDreamy...enough said...]
07 - Tropic Thunder [Watch this one when you have the chance.]
14 - Disaster Movie [NG likes Kim Kardashian.]
23 - Forgetting Sarah Marshall
24 - Young People F***ing [Six different stages of doing the deed, they could have thought of a better title though...]
28 - Baby Mama [Tina Fey and Amy Poehler, they are funny on SNL, the movie was ok for me!]




October
13 - Sex and the City [If you followed the TV series, you'd like this movie.]
18 - Hancock
27 - The Heartbreak Kid ["Happy wife, happy life..."]


November
17 - Anchorman [Will Ferrell and his posse...]
29 - Role Models


December
14 - Four Christmases [this movie turned out better than I expected]

1 comment:

irene said...

Gosh they approved of the title YPF? DROPS JAW.