Do to others as you would have them do to you. [Luke 6:31]
Trust in the Lord with all your heart, lean not on your own understanding. [Proverbs 3:5]
Now faith is being sure of what we hope for and certain of what we do not see. [Hebrews 11:1]

Friday, January 04, 2008

Movies I've Seen In 2007...

  • Titles on BOLD letters are recommended. Titles that are italicized [?] are movies that I watched coz I lovelike the actor[s] in it, doesn't mean I recommend it, but will not stop you from seeing it. Hee. BOLD italicized [this is not an easy word to pronounce] titles are movies that I wouldn't mind watching again. I've watched more movies in 2006 than last year. Hoping to watch more this year. It's the 5th of the month already and I haven't seen any movies yet, I have seen 5 or 6 episodes of Dexter though, it's an ok series so far. My favorite movie that I've seen in 2007 would have to be Borat.

  • January
    01 - Invincible
    02 - Kill Bill Volume 1 & 2
    06 - Borat
    14 - Scoop [Hugh Jackman and Scarlett J. doesn't have on-sceen chemistry!]
    27 - Little Children



    February
    NG was here, watched Borat and Beerfest again, some other comedy movies...was too busy that I didn't get to write down what movie I saw on which date. It was a pretty busy month since sisterJ, Tita Leny and NG were here.

    March
    28 - One Hour Photo [creepy Robin Williams!]
    30 - Runaway Jury [Two words: JOHN CUSACK]
    31 - Identity


    April
    07 - The Shipping News
    29 - Music & Lyrics
    30 - Catch & Release [I'm still looking for the soundtrack of this movie!]


    May
    01 - Epic Movie
    02 - Van Wilder 2 : The Rise of Taj
    07 - Little Miss Sunshine
    11 - Trust the Man
    12 - School for Scoundrels
    13 - Employee of the Month [I discovered Dane Cook in this one!!!]
    14 - The Groomsmen
    18 - The Ex
    20 - Rumor Has It




    June
    02 - Blades of Glory
    16 - Calendar Girls


    July
    21 - Clerks 2
    23 - Georgia Rule
    24 - The Holiday
    25 - In The Land of Women
    26 - Blind Dating
    27 - The Devil Wears Prada
    28 - Evan Almighty
    29 - Fur: An Imaginary Portrait of Diane Arbus
    30 - Smokin' Aces




    August
    01 - Transformers
    15 - Disturbia
    25 - The Lookout


    September
    03 - Knocked Up
    09 - Freedom Writers [Was surprised to see McDreamy in this one.]
    24 - I Could Never Be Your Woman [Paul Rudd is always a delight!]
    27 - Becoming Jane [James McAvoy baby!]
    29 - The Good Night [didn't understand this movie!]
    30 - Shanghai Kiss



    October
    05 - License to Wed
    07 - 2 Days in Paris [talkie movie, I lovelike Julie Delpy]


    November
    18 - Superbad [I'm McLovin']
    19 - Goodluck Chuck [DANE COOK!!!]
    25 - The Wendell Baker Story


    December
    15 - Kinsey
    21 - Enchanted [the only movie I've seen in the theaters...]

    No comments: