Do to others as you would have them do to you. [Luke 6:31]
Trust in the Lord with all your heart, lean not on your own understanding. [Proverbs 3:5]
Now faith is being sure of what we hope for and certain of what we do not see. [Hebrews 11:1]

Monday, January 28, 2008

What's New?...Not Much Really...

My cousins and I just amused ourselves even if we're irritated inside since some people wanted to see what is inside our client's container. It's a regular shipment for crying out loud. They just want to see. Fine. Waste a day, come back the next day to have it examined. Grrrr. We now have 3 pieces of bottles, the next time they want to have it opened, will just show them the bottle, I hope that would suffice. Ah ewan AND if they thought they'd get something from having our client's container opened, boohoo, didn't get that group of people a single peso. Serves them right. They "examined" the containers they know they will not see any fault. Grrrr to them. You have straight papers and yet, you still get harassed by this effing people. That is not work for me, if you're becoming a hassle to someone else. Ah ewan. We have the same shipment this week, I wonder if we'll get by the mickey mouse club.

I finally got my passport last Tuesday. No corrections. Yay. I was asked by a friend why I didn't just had it delivered. My reason was, if there will be any corrections, at least, I'm there to have it corrected. Thankfully, no corrections. I saw some people who had corrections on their passports. I feel bad for them. After falling in line after line, they don't get your passport information right, that'll make me angry.


My nephew Dylan turned 7 last week, we had his birthday celebration last Sunday @ Shakeys. It went fine. A good turnout. We're happy we got to do that for him. We didn't get to have that kind of celebration back when we turned 7. I remember, I had a party as well, even had lechon, but times are changing.

CUTENESS times two...


My cousins wanted to take one baby home...heee...God bless them babies.


  • Heath Ledger passed away last week. Sad.
  • Novak Djokovic won the 2008 Australian Open. Happy for him.
  • I recommend Atonement. James McAvoy can CRY. Men who can cry, gotta love them
  • NKOTB [New Kids On The Block] will have a comeback? Hmmm. Interesting.
  • Maroon5 tix are pricey for me, might not go, don't know.
  • LOST starts its new season this week.
  • NG turned 36 last Friday, he said, he's old. I told him not to say that in front of my other friends who are a few years older than him. Or else, he'll get whacked in the head. Hee.
  • I wanna watch Alvin and the Chipmunks. Jason Lee is in it.
  • I'm doing a "project" on the emails NG and I have been exchanging since December 2004, it's not easy as I thought it would be. NG sent me 11588 emails as of today and I replied to most, if not all of them, multiply that by two, that'll be 23176 emails. Sheesh. I don't think I'm gonna finish that "project." I planned on it back in 2006 but just got keep getting set aside and now, the number of emails is overwhelming. Oh well. At least, I don't have a deadline. Whatever. I started 2 weeks ago. And I only got as far as emails dated January 13, 2005. Might not finish this "project" if I get tired. Hee. We were crazy kids for sending 20++ emails a few years ago. Nowadays, it's just 3 or 4 mails a day during the week, we get rest on emails during the weekends. In time, no more mails, if things work out as we hope they will be. Praying on that. 3 years of long distance is quite enough me feels. It's time for short distance, wanna try that soon.
  • This is the last week of January 2008. Can you believe it? I can't. Time is really an AMAZING thing.
  • Here's hoping we have a good last week of January 2008. Keeping the faith. God Bless.
  • No comments: